Bring your students to experience the most unique 62 acre Science Center in South Carolina featuring:
• Hall of Science with STEM, Physics, Chemistry, and Robotics labs
• Natural Science habitats, Marine lab, Mineral Lab, Rainforest, and animals
• Living History Farm, log cabins, one-room school, heritage gardens
• The second largest Planetarium in the state and 8th largest refracting telescope in North America
• Butterfly Garden, Arboretum, nature trails, and more…
2019-2020 Educator Directory
Registration forms can be submitted electronically or scanned and emailed to our Scheduling Office at email@example.com.
The Science Center provides no food service so bag lunches should be brought with you. Picnic areas are available between programs and are assigned at the teacher’s request. Please prepare and have students dress appropriately because some shelters are outdoors.
In addition, some schools arrange with local food vendors such as our Community Partner Chick-fil-a of Pelham Road to deliver lunches. Click here or click the logo below for more information. To order, send an email to ChickfilaPelhamCatering@gmail.com and let them know the date of your field trip, how many meals you want to order, and in which shelter you are scheduled for your lunch. Please help us respect their ongoing support of our programs here at Roper Mountain by limiting your order to Chick-Fil-A on Pelham Road. Thank you!