Bring your students to experience the most unique 62 acre Science Center in South Carolina featuring:
• Hall of Science with STEM, Physics, Chemistry, and Robotics labs
• Natural Science habitats, Marine lab, Mineral Lab, Rainforest, and animals
• Living History Farm, log cabins, one-room school, heritage gardens
• The second largest Planetarium in the state and 8th largest refracting telescope in North America
• Butterfly Garden, Arboretum, nature trails, and more…
*** This year we are utilizing a fillable PDF registration instead of fax. Registration forms can be submitted electronically or scanned and emailed to our Scheduling Office at email@example.com.
Information for the 2019-2020 school year will be available in late July/early August.