Consider Roper Mountain Science Center as a supplemental resource to your program.
e-Learning Video Shorts
Science On Wheels
- Individual home schools must request a visit as a class through the home school association of which they are members.
- Home school association classes must have a minimum of 12 students and no more than 27 students, plus a teacher, and appropriate number of chaperones.
- The home school association’s teacher is responsible for coordinating the field trip and supervision of all students.
- Students must be grade appropriate to the learning labs being requested.
- Requests are subject to the deadline listed in the Educator Directory.
- The center cannot accept requests from individual home school parents, nor can we be responsible for organizing a class made up of home school students.
- Home schools who are members of associations outside of Greenville County will be charged the learning lab costs